Monday, October 24, 2011

July 2, 2009 Letter to Baby

Dear Baby Deardorff,

Your Mother and Father recently found our that they were expecting you.  I took a pregnancy test on Saturday June 27, 2009 and it was positive.  I then took two other tests and they both said the same thing.  On June 29, 2009 I went to the clinic in town and had another test and it was confirmed, I was pregnant.

I made an appoingmte to see the doctor for July 14, 2009.  I can't wait talk to the doctor and get my questions answered and find out more about you and how you will develop in the next nine months.

Clint and I were't planning on trying for children at this time but we are excited about having you.  We even already have names picked out for you.  If you a a boy we want to name you Corbin Danny and if you are a girl London Madison.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment